Video: Every Child a Graduate - Agenda 2017
Video may be played via YouTube or downloaded from resources page
Timeline of Reform Efforts. Larger version.
Standards and Instruction: What and how should kids learn?
- Implement internationally benchmarked academic standards to ensure students are globally competitive;
- Expand systems that promote early interventions in reading and mathematics, such as Response to Intervention and early literacy screening in kindergarten;
- Expand innovative charter schools;
- Use digital learning to change and enhance instruction; and
- Expand high school programs for dual enrollment earning college credit and specific career skills through industry certifications and youth apprenticeships
Related DPI pages: